Sunday 29 December 2013

Lush Review : Cinders Bath Ballistic



This Bath Ballistic is alot smaller than your average bath bomb
This one looks really pretty & i picked this up because of the girl in the store had said it was her favourite Christmas bath ballistic and they only had about 7 left so I picked up 2.
When you smell this, is smells really christmassy, unlike So White which,is more of a summery scent. Lush describes it as a Spicy, Soda scented Ballistic.
Lush also claim that when you pop this in your bath, it fizzes and crackles as it has popping candy in it.
disappointingly, nothing was popping or crackling in my bath it just bobbed around my bath fizzing.
No snap, crackle or pop for me.

I can live without the noises if im honest, that wasn't why i bought it, i really love the cinnamon smell to it, and it really was a very powerful scent even after the Ballistic had fizzed away, also this retails for £1.95 :)

Overall, i think if you're after a nice, christmassy smelling bath product, this would be perfect. It did get me a more excited for christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment