Sunday 29 December 2013

Lush Review : So White Bath Ballistic


I'm going to kick off this review by saying this is my favourite lush Christmas scent & something i think they should use in their soaps & bubble bars.




The size of this Bath Ballistic is a large one it is about the size of the dragon's egg bath ballistic.
But it has a very powerful scent of apples & leaves a frothy layer on the top of the water.
There was a lot more froth than a normal bath ballistic would create, but sadly not as much as I was expecting from it.

The smell also lingered in the bathroom for a good while.
This Bath Ballistic retails for £1.75, which in my opinion is amazing!

By far one of my favourite Christmas Bath Ballistics & definitely my favourite lush Christmas scent..it's a lot different than the scents they have already created..it's just an apple smell, which i suppose Lush aren't really about.
I can safetly say that i will be stocking up on these, to get me through the rest of the year. :)

Please Lush, if you're reading this, make more products using this scent.
I will love you forever.
Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment