Saturday 4 May 2013

Vaseline Rosy Lips Review


"This", of course, is Vaseline’s 'Rosy Lips' petroleum jelly, which is basically Vaseline’s classic Lip Therapy tin, with one important difference: it makes your lips "rosy". Now, who doesn’t want rosy lips, I ask you? Raise your hand if you don’t want rosy lips. See? No one.
I'm a fan of Vaseline lip therapy anyway, and always have a tin. I've been using the "Aloe Vera" for years now, but I love this one even more. The jelly itself is scented with rose and almond oils, and the tint is perfect for creating that "English rose" look. It gives your lips a glossy wash of natural looking colour, which I love, and it can also be used to give subtle colour and glow to your eyelids and cheekbones.

I can tell this is something that is going to come with me everywhere from now on, if you want to buy some for yourself you can buy it for £1.99 from boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment