Saturday 4 May 2013

Nivea Lip Butters Review


Now originally, the reason I bought this was the smell! It smells devine and I just love it. If you like sweet scents you will love this scent.


This 'lip butter' has a thicker texture than Vaseline and feels more nourishing on my lips with a lasting feel. It pretty much does feel like thick butter on your lips, but tastier obviously!
The product is in a little tin, like Vaseline, which unfortunately likes to gather dust if you don't wash your hands right before you use it. Personally, I think I would prefer it in a twist-up variety but it hasn't stopped me using it lots!

I would recommend the Nivea Lip Butter's highly but haven't tried any other flavours, this one is too good!
Nivea Lip Butter's are available at Boots for £2.25

No comments:

Post a Comment