Saturday 4 May 2013

Essie's Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish Review


I think mint green is the color of the month. It’s fresh, spring-like, and just plain fun. One of the easiest ways to use the color is by picking up Essie’s Mint Candy Apple nail polish. It’s a great shade and works perfectly to perk your nails right up.
The polish itself has a bit of the consistency of Tipp-Ex which doesn’t sound that appealing, but actually makes for painting on a good solid coat. It has a little chalkier texture than some of the other Essie shades but it goes on thick. Typically for me, I only need one colour to coat, but use two to perfect any lines or tiny spaces of the nail I missed the first time.

At £7 a bottle, it’s a good investment because you’ll be wearing the color all spring and summer long. Plus, this particular shade seems to dry pretty quickly as compared to others and it doesn’t smudge. I am not devoted to any one brand of nail polish but for this trendy color, I say Essie is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment