Sunday 14 April 2013

Little Online Shopping Spree

It's not all that often that I will buy things from the comfort of my own home. It's not that I don't like online shopping, it's just that I tend to shop more on the High Street. However, come pay day, there were so many things I wanted to buy/try that I wasn't all that sure i'd be able to get hold of in the shops. I went onto the BHS website and bought the items below.

The first thing that accidentally hopped into my virtual basket was a beige and neon pink heart baggy jumper. I've heard such amazing things about this jumper, so of course, I had to give it a whirl and see what all the hype was about. The next thing that ended up in my basket, was a turquoise bikini with salmon pink flamingos all over, with ruffles on the edges. I absolutely love it, I think this will be really pretty in summer, the only problem was that it was too small for me, aswell as a royal blue ruffle bikini. The last thing I bought, was a pair of pink wedged sandals that were also too small for me so I am hoping to order, the wedged sandals and the bikinis again but in the next size up of corse. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment