Sunday 14 April 2013

Review: The Body Shop


Let me start by saying that i have been a huge fan of The Body Shop products since i was about 9. I was introduced to it by my School Friend, Bella who was a fan herself.
                                                                 
                                                                    Body Butters

                                                      
These are, in my opinion, the most famous product the Body Shop
have produced. Body butters are one of my absolute must haves. I think overall coconut & Cocoa Butter is my favourite.
They are rich in Shea & Cocoa Butter making them really hydrating to the skin.
I also think they work wonders on burnt skin as an aftersun treatment.
If you've been on holiday and you want to keep your tan lasting as long as you can, use a body butter because that works amazingly.
£12.20 (200ml - The larger size)
                                                                                                                                 Lip Butters



My favourite Body Shop scent/flavour is coconut.
The lip butters are just as amazing as the body butters.
I could seriously eat this. They contain Beeswax, Cocoa butter & vitamin E.
It feels like silk on your lips, and i actually found this scent/flavour to be alot more moisturising than a lot of other lip balms.
Again I would have to reccommend these lip butters to everyone I know.
£4.85



1 comment:

  1. I love the body shop myself especially, because they are mainly all natural ingredients , very interesting!


    Well it's a bye for now

    Olivia (Bob) xxx

    ReplyDelete